Seal & Ocean Expedition - Observer
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania
If you would like to join our Seal & Ocean Expedition to see the beautiful coastline of the Tasman National Park with its abundant wildlife and the seals up close, but aren't too keen to jump in the water, you're welcome to come as an 'observer'.
Besides super cute seals and other wildlife, we will show you some amazing caves, sea stacks and cliff formations. At the seal colony, you can recharge with a cup of tea and vegan treats.
The tour includes:
- 3 to 4 hour scenic boat trip & wildlife watching
- Watch seals close-up on the rocks and in the water
- Small groups of max. 12 people
- USB thumb drive with photos and videos
- Yummy vegan (cruelty-free) treats, mmhm!
- Toilet facilities on board
- Passionate crew who can’t wait to share this amazing place with you
- Detailed interpretation of coastline & wildlife in English and German
- Part of the tour pice is donated towards our wildlife conservation projects
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to book within 24 hours of departure, please contact us directly on +61 (473) 770416.
This tour option is not suited for children under 6 years of age.