On this 2 hour boat trip we take you along the impressive coastline of Tasman National Park between Eaglehawk Neck and Cape Hauy, part of the new 'Three Capes Track'. With our small, adventure-style vessel, we can nose deep into colourful caves and get you within a whisker-length of cute fur seals.
Look out for rare sea birds, fins or blows. Dolphins and albatrosses are a common sight on our trips. Southern Right and Humpback whales migrate past our coastline between the months of June and December. If there is a chance to see something special, we're always up for a detour to give you the best photo opportunities and to make your time with us an unforgettable one.
- 2-hour scenic boat tour
- Abundant wildlife: Chance to see dolphins, albatrosses and whales on their migration
- Seeing Seals is guaranteed! :)
- Stunning coastal features: Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Candlestick & Totempole, Waterfall Bay
- Detailed interpretation in English and German
- Toilet facilities on board
Departures: Sun - Fri, October to June (weather dependent), at 2.30pm from the Blowhole jetty in Eaglehawk Neck.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to book within 24 hours to departure, please contact us directly on 0473-770416.